pop

no rck

Content warning

Content Warning

The blog that you are about to view may contain content only suitable for adults. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service

Juicy ads



Total Pageviews

Watch Hot Videos

Friday, January 14, 2011

English story டீச்சரை ஒக்குறத பார்த்த மாணவி மாணவன் சேர்ந்து ஒத்தது பார்க்கும் பள்ளி காவலன்

Share this post with your friends
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/08/large_28cMAGGIE2.jpgIt is good to have a place to share our personal experiences with others of same interest. This is not a story but a true incident in my life. I am 38 years old and working in a nationalized bank in Bangalore. I am not married and is living with my mother, elder sister and her family. Her husband is in Gulf. She has only one son, Charan and he is working in a computer company in Bangalore. In this January my sister left to Dubai to join her husband. Now only me, my mother and Charan was in the house. My mother is very old nearly 80 and she stays in her room only and come out of the room occasionally only. We also have a maid servant to cook our food and also to help mother since we all are going out for work. Me and Charan are very friendly and we never kept a gap between us. He even tell about his girl friends to me. Charan is an athlete and had won many medals for his performance in sports. He was also interested in body building and of course he has a very good physique. He has a special room to do exercise with all equipments on top floor of our house used to do exercise daily morning. That was a Sunday morning and I was engaged in routine works like washing, cleaning etc. etc. At that time phone ringed and I took the phone. It was charans friend asking him. I went upstairs to call charan and I was about to knock the door since he used to close the door from inside when he do exercises. Today he forget to close the door and I simply pushed opened it. I was really shocked at what I saw there. He was fully nude and was masturbating. His eyes were closed and he did not see me coming inside the room. I was breathless seeing is huge thing. It was so lengthy and thick with lot of black dense hair around it and he was stroking it with his two hands. After a minute he increased his speed and started stroking it more and more vigorously and he was yelling & moaning and he started to shoot out his milk. Milk was flowing out as if from a water tap. I never knew that so much of milk will come out from pennies. He opened up his eyes and saw me staring at his huge thing from which drops milk was still oozing out. I was speechless and Some how told him that he had a phone. He then wrapped a towel around his hip and came down to attend the phone. After that incident I was little bit shy to face him. He then came to kitchen and told me that ‘Aunty don’t say this to anybody’. I said ‘No I will not say to anybody’. Then I asked him whether he do this daily or not. He told me that he used to do twice daily. From that day onwards we started talking about sex and related subjects. He started praising my figure and told me that long before also he used to mastrubate thinking about me. Always is used to wear saree at home. Now I switched to wear thin sarees whenever he is at home and used to deliberately expose my 38c breasts out of the saree. He was noticing my sudden change and I was enjoying it. Next Sunday morning we went to market to purchase some vegetables and other things. As soon as we came home I went to my room to change my dress. I removing my saree and suddenly I heard a sound behind me. It was charan. He was wearing only an under wear. I was standing with only my blouse and underskirt. He came close to me and hugged me. Oh god he had an enormous strength. His body was like iron and I felt that I have been crushed. He kissed my lips and started sucking my mouth. Slowly he came down kissing on my necks, shoulders and then my cleavage. My blouse was so low neck that half of my breasts were exposed. He then started pumping my breasts. http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/teach.jpgHe murmured to me that It was so big that he cannot hold it with one hand. He suddenly lifted my arms and started smelling my armpits which was wet with sweat. He told me that my sweat had a very strong, pungent and sexy smell. ( I know my sweat in armpits smells like hell since I never shave armpits). By smelling my armpits he forcefully dragged my other hand kept on his rock hard cock. I started slowly massaging his cock over the underwear. He then pushed me to the bed. I lied on the bed by keeping my two arms spread to opposite directions and started to kiss me. First on my face and then breasts and he removed my blouse fully. I was wearing a black bra and he started crushing my firm breasts. Again he started smelling my hairy armpits and started sucking and licking my hairy pits. By this time I was fully aroused (as you people know that females get extreme pleasure when somebody licks their armpits). He told me that my armpits are so salty. He then removed my bra also and started sucking my nipples. He sucked one nipple and with other had he tuned my other one. I had a very big and black nipples. My nipples was long and just like the nipple of a feeding bottle. He was going down on me on my belly. He was licking all my sweat on my belly and again he started moving down. I don’t know what to do. We both were in flames. I was not able to resist him. He slowly removed my underskirt. I was with my bra and panty only. I was wearing a pink panty and was fully soaked with my juice. He started kissing my on panty. I lost all my control and asked him to remove panty and kiss. He removed my panty. I had a huge amount of very dense, thick, black curly hair all over there. ( I never shaves my clit and only do trimming and now I have not even trimmed it for last 3 months) He was surprised to see that much thick hair in my pussy and told me that even men will not have like this. I spread my legs and his face was now in between my legs. My cunt was long like a finger and it has already come out. He started licking and sucking my cunt. It was really a heavenly experience. I have no words to describe the feeling I had at that time. http://gallys.nastydollars.com/mh/107/milf_maggie.jpgHe was too good in licking and by this act I understood that he is well experienced in this filed. I was in a seventh heaven and with my two hands I was pushing his face more and more towards my clit. I wished if his whole face go inside my clit. He stared tongue fucking me by putting his tongue deep inside my clit. I was not able to see his face because all his face was fully covered by my dense forest. By this I went out of control and suddenly I got up on the bed and sat on his face. I was leaning on my knees and his face was in between my thighs. I don’t know what had happened to me and I was behaving like an animal. I forcefully pushed his face more towards my pussy and started pushing and rubbing it against his face. I was totally out of control and started doing this more hardly and faster. Whole bed was shaking and making a screechy sound due to my force and speed. Oh at last I reached my climax and started to cum to his mouth and face. I asked him to drink and lick off all my juice. He licked all my juice and he asked me take his in mouth. I have never done that before and told him that I don’t know how to do. He told me no problem he will teach me how to do. He was lying on bed with his underwear only. I can see his organ bulging out and throbbing. I removed his underwear and his huge cock spranged like a canon. I never saw that much big dick before. It was really a black monster. His foreskin was behind exposing his pink glans which nearly a lemon size. I was not able to hold it with my one hand so I held it with my 2 hands and he asked me to stroke it. It was so rock hard and felt like I am holding a wooden bar. I started stroking it to and fro with my two hands and he then asked me lick the glans. I gently licked the glans. He started to pre-cum. He then asked me to take whole thing in my mouth. Because of his thickness it was difficult to take his whole thing in mouth. But some how I started sucking it like an ice fruit and while it was in my mouth I was rounding its tip with my tongue. He then stood up and asked my kneel in front of him and gave his cock in my mouth. He started to push it in and out in my mouth. First he started slowly but he started to increase his speed of stroke. My mouth was really paining. He then stopped stroking and asked me to suck. I started to lick and suck his monster very hardly. With my one hand I was stroking and same time I was sucking also. My head was moving to and fro over his rock hard monster. He stared shouting ‘faster fatser ‘ and I can feel the tremors of his cock inside my mouth. He was about to come. Oh god my mouth was filled with his milk. It was a hot, thick liquid with a smell of ‘Clorax’ and a very salty taste. It was the first time I was tasting a men’s semen. My moth was full and I took his monster out of my mouth. Oh god he was still cuming and he shooted up his milk all over my face, my neck and boobs. Literally I was bathed in semen. He asked me to lick all his milk from the cock. I started vomiting and he told that its because first time I am doing this. We then togther took a bath. This was my first Oral experience. If you people like my experience and if you want to know about my fucking experience with him please do

http://badwomen1.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/6a00e553ed01ec8833010534ab9c5b970b.gif?w=400&h=398

இதுபோல் நீங்களும் அனுப்பலாமே !!!! ஈமெயில் முகவரி : malluboobs4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...